Vacancy – Site Engineer
Cairn Cross is looking for an ambitious Site Engineer to join our growing team and begin or further their career in the civil engineering industry. You will work within our delivery team and work across various live projects. You will join an enthusiastic and driven team supporting your career development.
- Lead, manage and develop
- Setting Out
- QA completion
- As built
- Assist with site documentation
- Is to be computer literate, proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, knowledgeable of total station
- Must be a hardworking individual who is willing to learn
- Must have effective written and verbal communication
- Experience in the industry is required
- Should be able to focus on attention to detail
- Must be able to manage their time efficiently
In return for the above, we offer excellent career prospects, a competitive salary, and a range of benefits that fully reflect our employees’ skills, experience, and qualifications.
If you require any assistance or support in applying, please inform us.
The job will be based nationally across contracted sites
Hours 8.00am – 5.00pm/ Mon-Fri.
- 24 days annual leave and bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Health care insurance
- We provide flexible, agile working availability to roles where jobs permit
- Training, personal development and higher education support
- Enrolment in the company pension scheme
Please send your CV with a cover letter to Careers via email@example.com or apply directly on our website.