Vacancy – Site Supervisor
Cairn Cross is looking for an ambitious Site Supervisor to join our growing team and begin or further their career in the civil engineering industry. You will work within our delivery team and assist in managing various live projects. You will join an enthusiastic and driven team supporting your career development.
About Cairn Cross
Cairn Cross is a multi-disciplined design and build specialist main contractor for rail depots and bespoke projects. We work across various sectors, offering complete civil engineering projects nationwide.
With over 25 years of experience, we employ over fifty staff, delivering significant infrastructure across the UK through our complete in-house specialists where safety is paramount.
To achieve our promise of complete client satisfaction, every project, every time we have established our core values as People, Planet and Performance.
- Lead, manage and develop
- Oversee safe operations on site
- Assist with site documentation
- Tool box talks
- Oversee the tools and plant
- Check quality
- Assist with Quality Assurance
- Communication with Project Manager and client
- Computer literate and proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
- Must be a hardworking individual, willing to learn
- Must have effective written and verbal communication
- Understanding of Drawings and Plans
- Ability to Communicate and Report effectively
- Knowledge of Construction Procedures, Equipment and HSE Guidelines
- Should be able to focus on attention to detail
- Must be able to manage their time efficiently
- Location: Tonbridge, Kent
- Hours: 07:00am – 17:30pm
- Contract: Full-time/Permanent
- Salary: Competitive based on experience
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Cairn Cross is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes applications from everyone. We promote an open and transparent culture and a workplace where everyone feels included and is treated fairly and respectfully. If you need help with your application, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- 24 days annual leave and bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Health care insurance
- We provide flexible, agile working availability to roles where jobs permit
- Training, personal development and higher education support
- Enrolment in the company pension scheme
Please send your CV with a cover letter to Careers via email@example.com or apply directly on our website.